170 King George Hwy, Miramichi
WINTER IS HERE
K1 SERIES MID-SOLE ICE CLEAT
The K1 Series Mid-Sole, a one-size-fits-all, convenient solution for adding traction in icy and snowy work conditions. Proven to prevent slips and falls on the job, the K1 Series Mid-Sole not only prevents heel slips but also provides traction for the sole of the foot in all conditions. This innovative design is in high-demand across all industries with workers regularly going from outdoor to indoor environments.
The base of the K1 Series Mid-Sole Ice Cleat is constructed of industrial quality, high-wear rubber while the spark-resistant studs are made from long-lasting tungsten carbide to resist wear and tear.
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY CONSTRUCTION
- DURABLE TUNGSTEN CARBIDE STUDS
- FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST DEFECTS FROM WORKMANSHIP
- INTRINSIC DESIGN AVAILABLE WITH FULL INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION AGAINST SPARKING
The K1 Series Mid-Sole is designed to fit a variety of industrial footwear for a convenient solution to make any boots the best boots for ice traction. With both high and low profiles available and an adjustable strap, the K1 Series Mid-Sole fits any safety footwear at the midsole to allow much-needed traction, with no need to remove for driving or climbing.
- DESIGNED TO FIT A VARIETY OF INDUSTRIAL FOOTWEAR
- AVAILABLE IN HIGH AND LOW PROFILE FOR ALL WORKPLACE SAFETY FOOTWEAR
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP TO KEEP ICE CLEAT IN PLACE
- EASY TO TAKE ON AND OFF
MOST VERSATILE ICE CLEATS ON THE MARKET
The K1 Series Mid-Sole is created with versatility at top of mind. Most workers are not exclusively outside in slippery conditions, and removing ice cleats when going in and out is inconvenient. The K1 Series Mid-Sole’s high-vis adjustable strap keeps the ice cleat in place in icy and snowy outdoor conditions and easily rotates to for walking indoors where traction isn’t an issue.
- MID-SOLE TRACTION THAT ROTATES FOR VERSATILE WORKPLACE DUTIES
- HI-VIS ADJUSTABLE STRAP FOR SAFETY IN ALL WORK ENVIRONMENTS